This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Edamam Food Database and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Edamam Food Database account
To connect your Edamam Food Database account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Edamam Food Database app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Edamam Food Database window will pop up containing the Application ID and Application key fields:
- You'll get all the above credentials in one window. To get them, log in to your Edamam Food Database account. Click on the Get an API key now! option from the top panel of the screen:
- Click on the Create new application button on the screen:
- Now, select the Food Database API:
- Enter the name and description, then click on the Create Application button:
- Copy the Application ID and the Application key displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in their respective fields of the Connect to Edamam Food Database window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Edamam Food Database account will get connected successfully.