This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Klaviyo and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Klaviyo account
To connect your Klaviyo account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Klaviyo app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Klaviyo window will pop up containing the Public API key and Private API key fields:
- Log in to your Klaviyo account. Click on your profile icon on the top right corner of the screen and select the Account option:
- Now, click on the Settings option on the top panel of the screen and select the API Keys option. Your Public API key will be displayed:
- Click the Create Private API Key button to get a new private API key. Then click the eye icon to view it. Your private API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Klaviyo window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Klaviyo account will get connected successfully.