This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Leegality with the Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active Leegality account
To connect your Leegality account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose Leegality from the drop-down in the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Leegality window will pop up containing Auth token and Environment:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Leegality account belonging to the environment of your choice. On the dashboard, click on the ACCOUNT option present at the top bar and then click on the Settings option present in the navigation menu on the left side:
- If it is your first time using an API key, the API section will not have any generated API keys, and the text Generate and Update your API Settings here! will be present with a Generate button below it. Click on the Generate button:
- As soon as you click on the Generate button, the Auth Token is generated and displayed along with a few other details as shown below:
- Select and copy the Auth Token and paste it into the Auth token field present in the Connect to Leegality window. Next, select the respective Environment using the dropdown menu provided:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Leegality account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork account.