This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between OnWater and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- OnWater account
To connect your OnWater account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the OnWater app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to OnWater window will pop up containing the API key field:
- Log in to your OnWater account. Click on the Dashboard option from the top panel of the screen. Click on the API Keys option on the screen to get the API key:
- The API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to OnWater window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your OnWater account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.