This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Pabbly Email Marketing and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Pabbly Email Marketing account
To connect your Pabbly Email Marketing account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and click the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose the Pabbly Email Marketing app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Pabbly Email Marketing window will pop up containing the Bearer token field:
- To get the bearer token, log in to your Pabbly account and go to the dashboard placed near the profile icon. Then select Email Marketing, click on Access Now and a new dashboard will appear:
- You'll be redirected to the Pabbly Email Marketing service in a new window. Enter the company's name and address. Then click on the Take me to my account button:
- Click Integrations on the sidebar. Select Developer API and your Bearer Token will appear. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Pabbly Email Marketing window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Pabbly Email Marketing account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.