This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Z-API and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Z-API account
To connect your Z-API account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Z-API app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Z-API window will pop up containing the instance ID and instance token fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Z-API account. Click on the My number option below the Instances heading on the left-hand side panel of the screen. Follow the instructions on the screen to scan the QR code through your WhatsApp mobile application. Instance ID and Instance token will be displayed on your screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Z-API window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Z-API account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.