This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Twilio Lookup and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Twilio Lookup account
To connect your Twilio Lookup account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Twilio Lookup app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Twilio Lookup window will pop up containing the account SID and auth token fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Twilio Lookup account. Click on Settings > General in the left side menu bar. Your account SID will be displayed on the screen:
- Scroll down. Your auth token will be displayed under LIVE Credentials. Click on the eye icon to view the auth token. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Twilio Lookup window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Twilio Lookup account will get connected successfully.