This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between ImageKit.io and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- ImageKit.io account
To connect your ImageKit.io account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the ImageKit.io app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to ImageKit.io window will pop up containing the Public key, Private key, and URL endpoint fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your ImageKit.io account. Click on the Developer option on the left-hand side panel on the screen. The public key, private key, and URL endpoint will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to ImageKit.io window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your ImageKit.io account will get connected successfully.