This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Kroger and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Kroger account
To connect your Kroger account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Kroger app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Kroger window will pop up containing the Client ID, Client Secret, Scope, and Environment fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Kroger account. Click on the Apps button specified on the top-right corner of the panel. Click on the New App button specified on the screen:
- Enter the Application Name, Application Description, Support Email Address, and Web Redirect URI. Click on the Register button specified on the screen. Copy the client ID specified on the screen:
- To view the scopes, visit the homepage. Click on the Apps button specified on the top-right corner of the panel. Click on the App Name specified on the screen. Scroll down and check the Scopes specified under the Permission section:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Kroger window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Kroger account will get connected successfully.