This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Paperplane and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Paperplane account
To connect your Paperplane account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Paperplane app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Paperplane window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Paperplane account. Click on the Create a new Destination button:
- Add an AWS user for Paperplane. Click here to know more. Click on the Create Destination button:
- Click on the Create API Key button under the API Keys heading:
- Enter the API key name and click on the Create API key button. Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Paperplane window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Paperplane account will get connected successfully.