This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Rebrandly and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Rebrandly account
To connect your Rebrandly account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Rebrandly app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Rebrandly window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Rebrandly account through a registered set of credentials or Google SSO. On the dashboard, click the profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen and select API keys:
- Click the Generate new API key button. You’ll get the API key of your account. If you have generated an API key and wish to generate a new one, click the New API key button:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Rebrandly window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Rebrandly account will get connected successfully.