This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Decentro KYC Module and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Decentro account
To connect your Decentro KYC Module account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Decentro KYC module app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Decentro KYC module window will pop up. It contains several input fields in which you are requested to specify the values to connect successfully:
- To get these credentials, sign up for a Decentro account using your company's official email address. The Decentro's support team will contact you and eventually provide you with the test credentials via email:
- However, the credentials obtained on email are for the Sandbox environment. You can contact the support team personally at email@example.com to get the credentials of the Production environment.
- Now, go back to the Connect to Decentro KYC module window. In the Environment drop-down field, select Staging since we received the staging credentials on email.
- Copy the value given for Client ID from the email and paste it in the Client ID input field:
- Similarly, copy the respective credentials of Client secret and KYC and Onboarding Module Secret from the email and paste them in the Client secret and KYC module secret field of Connect to Decentro KYC module window:
- Once specified all the values, click the Link account button:
- Your Decentro KYC module account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.