This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between SmartReach and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- SmartReach account
To connect your SmartReach account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the SmartReach app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to SmartReach window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your SmartReach account. Click on the Settings option under the dashboard:
- Then, click on Team Settings under the Settings option. Click on Integrations and click on Generate a new **** API key:
- Click on Yes in the popup box that appeared:
- Your API key will appear on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to SmartReach window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your SmartReach account will get connected successfully.