This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Vero and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Vero account
To connect your Vero account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Vero app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Vero window will pop up containing the Auth token field:
- To get the token, log in to your Vero account. Scroll the left navigation bar and click the settings icon. Then, select Project Details from the top left-hand side of the screen:
- Scroll down to get Auth Token under API Credentials. Copy it:
- Paste the token in the Connect to Vero window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Vero account will get connected successfully.