This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Wealthbox and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Wealthbox account
To connect your Wealthbox account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Wealthbox app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Demo window will pop up containing the Access token field:
- To get the token, log in to your Wealthbox account. Click on the verticle ellipsis on the top-right corner next to your name. Click on Settings. Then, click on API Access on the left side submenu. Click on the Create Access Token button on the right side top corner:
- Give a suitable label to the token and click Save:
- Your access token will be visible on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the token in the Connect to Wealthbox window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Wealthbox account will get connected successfully.