This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Wrike and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Wrike account
To connect your Wrike account with Quickwor, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Wrike app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Wrike window will pop up containing the Access Token field:
- To get the token, log in to your Wrike account. Click on your profile icon in the right-hand side top corner. Click on Apps & Integrations:
- Click API on the left-hand side menu. Give a suitable name and click on Create new button:
- Enter the required details. Scroll down and click on Create token under Permanent access token:
- Enter your Wrike account password and click on the Obtain token. Your access token will be displayed. Copy it:
- Paste the token in the Connect to Wrike window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Wrike account will get connected successfully.