This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of WhatsApp by Gupshup with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 4 minutes
- WhatsApp by Gupshup account
- An app in the Gupshup account
- Credits in the Gupshup account
How to establish a connection with WhatsApp by Gupshup
You can click the following preview to watch a video of this article or continue with the guided walk-through:
Visit Gupshup's WhatsApp Dashboard and sign in using any of the Single Sign-On accounts.
- Click on the Settings icon of the app that you that to connect with Quickwork:
- Scroll to the extreme bottom of the web page and copy the App name, API key, and Source number:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the WhatsApp by Gupshup app from the App drop-down field in the Trigger section.
- Select the trigger event that you want to perform.
- To establish a connection, click on Link an account and enter the copied App name, API key, and Source number:
- Click the Link account button to make a successful connection. Your connection will get established successfully.
Now, specify a random name for the trigger/action event in the Event name field, say demo. As soon as you do this, Quickwork will return a Callback Webhook URL as shown in the following figure:
Click the Copy URL button.
Go to your app created in Gupshup account and search for the Callback URL / Link your Bot section. Turn the toggle button ON, paste the copied callback URL in Enter your Callback URL field, and click Set:
- Now the messages are ready to flow between WhatsApp and Conversation Management. and Quickwork is ready to notify you whenever a new text message or media is received via WhatsApp by Gupshup.
This will allow you to have visibility on the conversations between WhatsApp users, the bot, and human support agents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.