This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of WooCommerce with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- A hosted WordPress site
- WooCommerce plugin installed in your WordPress site
How to establish a connection with WooCommerce
You can click the following preview to watch a video of this article or continue with the guided walk-through:
To connect your WooCommerce account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the WooCommerce app from the App drop-down field under Event or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to WooCommerce window will pop up asking you to enter the Consumer key, Consumer secret, and Host of your WooCommerce account:
- To get these credentials, log in to your WordPress admin site that has a WooCommerce plugin installed. To login, simply type your WordPress site URL in the web browser followed by
/wp-admin. For example, http://nayeproducts.com/wp-admin:
- Now hover on the WooCommerce option on the left-hand side panel and click Settings:
- Navigate to Advanced > REST API. You'll get a list of usernames with associated consumer keys and permissions (if you have created them already):
- Click the Add key option to get a new set of credentials. You'll be prompted with a form-like page asking for Description, User, and Permissions:
Note: It's better to set the permission as Read/Write. It will allow you to edit or revoke the keys in the future.
- Click the Generate API key button. The Consumer key and Consumer secret of your WooCommerce account are now right in front of you:
- Copy them and paste it in the relevant fields of the Connect to WooCommerce window.
- Now, specify your WordPress site URL in the Host field by removing the
https://from the site URL. For instance, if your site URL is http://nayeproducts.com/, then just specify nayeproducts.com:
- Select Yes or No for the Strict SSL field as per the SSL and other security plugins installed in your WordPress site. This is an optional field.
- Click the Link account button. Your WooCommerce account is now successfully connected with Quickwork.
Note: The WooCommerce plugin is a paid feature. Choose your plan according to your business needs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.