This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Razorpay with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Razorpay account
- Severe copy-pasting skills
To connect your Razorpay account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Razorpay app from the App drop-down field under the Triggers section.
- Choose a trigger of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Razorpay window will pop up asking you to enter the Key Id and Key Secret of your Razorpay account:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Razorpay account. On the account dashboard, scroll down the left-hand side panel and click the Settings tab. Then click the API Keys tab:
- Now click the Regenerate Test Key button. The Roll Key dialog box will pop up asking you to deactivate the old key immediately or 24 hours after the generation of a new set of credentials. It's better to deactivate the keys immediately as the connection followed by an integration should be achieved quickly. Click OK:
- A new Key Id and Key Secret will get generated. Make a note of them by downloading the key details and click OK:
Note: Directly copy-pasting the credentials in the Connect to Razorpay window without confirming the keys will throw an error.
- Paste the Key ID and the Key Secret in the respective fields of the Connect to Razorpay window and click the Link account button:
- Your Razorpay account is now successfully connected.
Configuring the trigger:
- To execute the trigger event successfully, you need to generate a webhook URL and integrate it with your Razorpay account. To do this, specify a name for the trigger event, say payment accept in the Event name field:
- Copy the generated webhook URL and go to the Razorpay account that you have connected with Quickwork.
- Navigate to Settings | Webhooks and click the Edit your Text Webhook button:
- In the Edit Webhook window, paste the copied webhook URL and a key secret that we had generated previously, in the Webhook URL and Secret field respectively:
- Click the Save button. The Razorpay trigger is configured successfully.
Note: The pasting of the webhook URL is required for triggers only. Razorpay actions will start executing upon successful connection establishment. It is advisable to always download the newly generated Razorpay key details as the keys need to be specified on various occasions.