This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between IBM Watson Tone Analyzer and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- IBM Watson account
- An active Tone Analyzer service in your IBM Watson account
How to establish a connection with IBM Watson Tone Analyzer
You can click the following preview to watch a video of this article or continue with the guided walk-through:
To connect your IBM Watson Tone Analyzer service with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the IBM Watson Tone Analyzer service from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to IBM Watson Tone Analyzer window will pop up asking you to enter the API Key and Location of your IBM Watson Tone Analyzer service:
- Let's connect an existing Tone Analyzer service of your IBM Watson account with Quickwork. Log in to your IBM Watson account and click the Services and software option on your dashboard:
- In the Resource list window, click the Tone Analyzer service under Services and software. Also, make a note of the location as we need to specify it in the Connect to IBM Watson Tone Analyzer window:
- In the Tone Analyzer window, click the Service credentials tab on the left-hand side panel. Expand the service credentials by clicking the down arrow and copying the API key as highlighted:
- Paste the key in the API key field and select the service location from the drop-down menu, which we have noted previously:
- Now click the Link account button. Your IBM Watson Tone Analyzer service is connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.