This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Zoho Subscriptions with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 2 minutes
- Zoho Subscriptions account
To connect your Zoho Subscriptions account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Zoho Subscriptions app from the App drop-down field under the Event or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Zoho Subscriptions window will pop up asking you to select the Top-level domain of your Zoho Subscriptions account:
- To know this, login to your Zoho Subscriptions account and check the web URL. The URL will mostly end with
.com. So, select
zoho.comfrom the drop-down menu:
- Click the Link account button. If you were not logged in, the Zoho Account window would pop up asking you to sign in to your Zoho account. Specify the email address and click NEXT:
- The Quickwork Automation Subscriptions window will appear. This window contains a set of permissions to be granted so that Quickwork can perform operations in Zoho Subscriptions on your behalf. Click the Accept button to grant the permission:
- Your Zoho Subscriptions account is now connected with Quickwork.
Please sign in to leave a comment.