This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Zoho Inventory with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Zoho Inventory account
To connect your Zoho Inventory account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Zoho Inventory app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Zoho Inventory window will pop up asking you to select the Top-level domain of your Zoho Inventory account:
- To know this, login to your Zoho Inventory account and check the web URL. The URL will mostly end with
.com. So, select
zoho.comfrom the drop-down menu:
- Click the Link account button. If you were not logged in, the Zoho Account window would pop up asking you to sign in to your Zoho account. Specify the email address and click NEXT:
- The Quickwork Automation INVENTORY window will appear. This window contains a set of permissions to be granted so that Quickwork can perform operations in Zoho Inventory on your behalf. Click the Accept button to grant the permission:
- Your Zoho Inventory account is now connected with Quickwork.