This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Vtiger CRM with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Vtiger CRM account
To connect your Vtiger CRM account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Vtiger CRM app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Vtiger CRM window will pop up asking you to enter the Username, Access Key, and Instance name of Vtiger CRM account:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Vtiger CRM account. Click on the profile icon on the top-right hand side corner of the screen and select My Preferences option from the drop-down list:
- In the My Preferences window, you'll get the username and the access key of your account. It is highlighted in the following screenshot:
- Copy and paste them in the relevant fields (Username and Access Key) of the Connect to Vtiger CRM window in Quickwork.
- To get the instance name, have a closer look at your Vtiger CRM account web URL. If your URL is https://quickwork1.od2.vtiger.com, then quickwork1.od2 is your instance name. It is highlighted in the previous screenshot. Copy it and paste it in the Instance name field of the Connect to Vtiger CRM window:
- Once you are done with specifying all the inputs, click the Link account button. Your Vtiger CRM account will get connected with Quickwork successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.