This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Textlocal with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Textlocal account
To connect your Textlocal account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Textlocal app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Textlocal window will pop up asking you to the API Key of your Textlocal account:
- To get the API key, log in to your Textlocal account. You'll be redirected to your account dashboard. Hover over the Settings tab and click the API Keys option from the drop-down list:
- The API Key List section will appear containing a list of all the API keys created previously. If you haven't created it yet, click the Create New Key button:
- The Edit API Key window will appear. This window urges to enter the IP Addresses and Notes you want to associate with the API key. However, these are the optional fields. If you want to simply proceed further, click the Save New Key button:
- The API key will get generated:
- Copy it and paste it in the API Key field of the Connect to Textlocal window of Quickwork:
- Now click the Link account button. Your Textlocal account will get connected successfully with Quickwork.