This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Tableau with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Tableau Online account
- A site in Tableau Online account
To connect your Tableau account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Tableau app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Tableau window will pop up asking you to enter the Username, Password, Content URL, and the Hostname of your Tableau account:
- Specify the username and password of your Tableau Online account. The username is an email address using which you sign in to your Tableau Online account.
- Now to get the Content URL and Hostname, log in to your Tableau Online account and have a closer look at the web URL. Refer to the following screenshot:
- As per the URL displayed in the screenshot, demosite123 is your content URL and prod-apnortheast-a.online.tableau.com is your hostname. Paste them in the relevant fields of the Connect to Tableau window:
- Once finished specifying all the inputs, click the Link account button. Your Tableau account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.