This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of WhatsApp by Zoko with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- WhatsApp by Zoko account
How to establish a connection with WhatsApp by Zoko
To connect your WhatsApp by Zoko account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the WhatsApp by Zoko app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to WhatsApp by Zoko window will pop up asking you to enter the API Key of your WhatsApp by Zoko account:
- To get these details, log in to your WhatsApp by Zoko account. Once you log in, click on the button Go to web app:
- Click on your profile icon on the top right corner and from the options, select the app you wish to use:
- After selecting the app, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner. From the options displayed, click on Settings:
- In the Settings section, from the available options, click on API and Webhooks:
- In the API Keys section, you will see the API Key for your application. Copy this API Key to use in Quickwork:
- Paste the API Key in the pop-up window in Quickwork:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your WhatsApp by Zoko account will get connected successfully.