This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of GrammarBot with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- GrammarBot account
How to establish a connection with GrammarBot
To connect your GrammarBot account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the GrammarBot app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to GrammarBot window will pop up asking you to enter the API Key of your GrammarBot account:
- To get your GrammarBot API, log in to your GrammarBot account. In the left navigation menu, select Add new API, if you don't already have one:
- You will be redirected to a page to enter some details for your new API. Enter a name and description for your API. Select a category from the list provided. After entering the details, click on Add API:
- After your API has been created, in the left navigation menu, under on My APIs section, click on Definition. You will see the details of your API, including the API ID. Copy this API ID:
- Paste the copied API ID in the field in the Quickwork's pop-up window:
- After all the inputs have been specified, click the Link account button. Your GrammarBot account will get connected successfully.