This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Karix.io with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Karix.io account
- Conversation Management account
- Multichannel inbox in Conversation Management account
To connect your Karix.io account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Karix.io app from the App drop-down field under the Event or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Karix.io window will pop up asking you to enter the Account ID and Account Token. If you want to use Conversation Management at the same time, you'll need to provide the API key and Inbox ID of a multichannel inbox:
- To get the tokens of Karix.io, log in to your account. On the dashboard, the Account ID and Account Token are located on the right-hand side of the screen:
- Copy these tokens and paste them in the relevant field of the Connect to Karix.io window.
- Next, select Yes to use Conversation Management inbox and allow the agents to take over the conversation.
Note: Select No to avoid integrating Conversation Management and simply click the Link account button. Your connection will get established.
- Now, log in to your Conversation Management account. Then click the Inboxes option on the left-hand side panel. You'll get the API key on the top right-hand side corner of the screen. Also, you'll get a list of all the inboxes with their respective IDs:
- Copy the API key and paste it in API key field of the Connect to Karix.io window.
- Copy the ID of a multichannel inbox and paste it into the Inbox ID field. Pasting the ID of a website channel won't work here:
- Once complete specifying all the input fields, click the Link account button. Your Karix.io account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.