This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Google Geocoding with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Google Cloud Platform account
- A Google Cloud Project in which Billing has been enabled
How to establish a connection with Google Geocoding
To connect your Google Geocoding account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Google Geocoding app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Google Geocoding window will pop-up asking you to enter the API Key of your Google Geocoding account:
- To get the API Key, visit the Google Cloud Platform Console and log in to your Google account. Click on Select a project dropdown:
- Select the project for which you want to add the API Key and click on Open.
- From the navigation menu on the left, select APIs & Services:
- From the APIs & Services navigation menu on the left, select Library:
- In the API Library, search for Geocoding API. Select it and enable the Geocoding API:
- After the Geocoding API has been enabled, from the APIs & Servies navigation menu, select Credentials.
- Click on Create Credentials. From the options displayed, select API key:
- The API key will be created and a confirmation pop-up box will be displayed. Copy this API key:
- Paste this API Key in the pop-up window in Quickwork:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Google Geocoding account will get connected successfully.