This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of FullContact with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- FullContact account
How to establish a connection with FullContact
To connect your FullContact account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the FullContact app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to FullContact window will pop-up asking you to enter the API Key from your FullContact account:
- To get the API Key, log in to your FullContact account. If you don't have any existing keys, on the dashboard you will see the following option to Generate an API Key:
- If you have some existing keys, you will see a button to generate a new API Key:
- Click on the Generate New API Key Button. A pop-up window will appear where you have to enter a name for your new API Key. After entering a suitable name, click on Save:
- A pop-up window with the generated API Key will be displayed. Copy the API Key and click on Done. Please note that the API Key cannot be accessed once this pop-up window is closed:
- Paste the copied API Key in the respective field in the pop-up window in Quickwork:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your FullContact account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.