This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Formstack Documents with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Formstack Documents account
How to establish a connection with Formstack Documents
To connect your Formstack Documents account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Formstack Documents app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Formstack Documents window will pop up asking you to enter the API Key and Secret Key from your Formstack Documents account:
- To get the API Key and Secret Key, log in to your Formstack Documents account. On the top right corner, click on your profile icon. From the displayed options, click on Api Access:
- The API access details will be displayed. If you don't have any existing API keys, you will see a Click here to create an API Key button. Click on that to create your first API Key:
- If you have existing keys, you will see a button to create a New API Key. Click on that to create a new API Key:
- A pop-up window will be displayed where you can enter a name for your API Key. After entering a suitable name, click on Create Key:
- Your API Key along with its corresponding Secret Key will be generated. Copy them so that you can paste them in Quickwork:
- Paste the copied API Key and Secret Key in the respective fields in the pop-up window in Quickwork:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Formstack Documents account will get connected successfully.