This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Facebook Messenger with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Facebook Messenger account
- Facebook Page associated with the Facebook Messenger account
How to establish a connection with Facebook Messenger
To connect your Facebook Messenger account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Facebook Messenger app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Facebook Messenger window will pop up asking you to enter the Page ID of the Facebook page associated with your Facebook Messenger account:
- To get the Page ID, log in to the Facebook account and go to the Facebook Page of which ID you want to get. Once you open the Facebook Page, take a look at the web URL:
- Paste this Page ID in the Connect to Facebook Messenger window:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Facebook Messenger account will get connected successfully.