This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of SMS by Gupshup with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- SMS by Gupshup account
To connect your SMS by Gupshup account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the SMS by Gupshup app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to SMS by Gupshup window will pop-up asking you to enter the User ID and Password of your Enterprise SMS by Gupshup account:
- The user ID and password required are the ones you use to log in to your Gupshup account:
- If you don't have a Gupshup account, create one by clicking on the Signup option. You will be asked for details like valid email id and phone number, to receive a first-time verification code. After entering the code, your account will be created. Your User ID and password will be sent to you via SMS. Use the same log in details in the pop-up window in Quickwork:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your SMS by Gupshup account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.