This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Knowlarity with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Knowlarity account
How to establish a connection with Knowlarity
To connect your Knowlarity account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Knowlarity app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Knowlarity window will pop up asking you to enter the Channel, Access Key and Authorization Key of your Knowlarity account:
- To get these details, log in to your Knowlarity account. Once you have logged in, go to the My Apps section. If you don't have any already existing apps, you will see the following screen:
- To create a new app, click on the Add App link from the menu on the top right corner:
- Create a new app by entering the required details in the fields. Once all the required details have been entered, click on Save. Your application will be created successfully:
- If you have already existing apps, in the My Apps section, you will see a list of your apps. Click on the name of the app you want to use to see its details:
- Your application (after it has been successfully created) will have the following details.
- From these details, copy the Channel, Access Key and Authorization Key and paste them in their respective fields in the Connect to Knowlarity window:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Knowlarity account will get connected successfully.