This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of SMTP with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Google account to connect to Google's SMTP Server
To connect your SMTP account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the SMTP app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to SMTP window will pop-up asking you to enter the Host, Port, Secure, Ignore TLS, Email and Password of your SMTP account:
- To use Google SMTP Server, you can use your Gmail credentials for the Email and Password fields.
- The Hostname and Port details for Google SMTP Server are:
Port: 465 (SSL) / 587 (TLS)
- In the Secure dropdown, you can select YES for Port 465 and NO for Port 587.
- In the Ignore TLS dropdown, select YES if you wish to turn off STARTTLS support:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your SMTP account will get connected successfully.