This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of PDF Otter with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- PDF Otter account
- A PDF template in PDF Otter account
To connect your PDF Otter account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the PDF Otter app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to PDF Otter window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of the PDF Otter account:
- To get the key, log in to your PDF Otter account. Then click on the Settings option located on the top-right hand side corner of the screen. Click Account:
- Click the API Keys option present in the navigation menu on the left-hand side:
- Your API keys will be displayed. PDF Otter provides you 2 API keys both for different environments namely, test and production:
- Copy the Production Key and paste it in the API key field in the Connect to PDF Otter window open in Quickwork:
- Click the Link account button. Your PDF Otter account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.