This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Web Scraper with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Web Scraper account
How to establish a connection with Web Scraper
To connect your Web Scraper account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Web Scraper app from the App drop-down field under the Event or Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Web Scraper window will pop up asking you to enter the API Token of your Web Scraper account.
- To get these details, log in to your Web Scraper account. From the navigation menu on the left, select API.
- You will see your API token in the API section. Copy this to use in the Quickwork.
- Paste the API token in the corresponding field in Quickwork.
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Web Scraper account will get connected successfully.