This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Salesforce with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Salesforce account
To connect your Salesforce account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Salesforce app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Salesforce window will pop up asking you to enter your choice regarding using a Sandbox:
- For this demonstration, we have selected No from the dropdown for Sandbox. Select from either Yes or No from the dropdown and click on Link account:
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to log in to your Salesforce account. Enter your credentials and log in.
- You will receive a verification code on your registered email account. Enter the code to verify your identity. Your Salesforce account will be successfully connected.