This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Hunter and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Hunter account
To connect your Hunter account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Hunter app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Hunter window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of your Hunter account:
- To get the key, log in to your Hunter account using one of your Google accounts or through the registered email address and password. You'll be redirected to the Hunter dashboard once you are logged in successfully.
- Next, click on the profile icon located on the top right-hand side corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select the API option:
- The API key will be right in front of you. Copy it by clicking the copy icon and paste it in the API key field of the Connect to Hunter window:
- Click the Link account button. Your Hunter account will get connected successfully.