This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between JotForm and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- JotForm account
To connect your JotForm account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the JotForm app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to JotForm window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key of your JotForm account:
- To get the key, log in to your JotForm account using one of your Google accounts or through the registered email address and password. You'll be redirected to the JotForm dashboard once you are logged in successfully.
- Next, hover on the profile image located on the top right-hand side corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select the Settings option:
- You'll be taken to your Settings page in a new tab. Now, click the API option on the left-hand side pane. You'll get a list of API keys and Authorized apps that are using JotForm services. If you are new to JotForm, this page will have no details to display:
- Click the Create New Key button. The API key will be generated automatically in the API KEYS field. Copy this key and paste it in the API key field of the Connect to JotForm window:
- Click the Link account button. Your JotForm account will get connected successfully.