This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between MessageMedia and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- MessageMedia account
To connect your MessageMedia account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the MessageMedia app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to MessageMedia window will pop-up asking you to enter the API key and API secret of your MessageMedia account:
- To get these credentials, log in to your MessageMedia account. In the dashboard, navigate to Configuration > API Settings on the left-hand side panel:
- In the API Settings page under the Basic Authentication section, you'll get a list of API keys that you had generated earlier. The API key and API secret get generated together on the same branch. However, the API secret becomes inaccessible once the window is closed. To sum up, either make a note of the credentials or generate a new set of credentials each time you want to connect with Quickwork:
- Click the Create new key button. A small window will pop up asking you to specify a name to the API key you want to generate:
- Then, click the Create key button. The API key and API secret will be generated in a pop-up window. Make a note of these as the API secret won't be accessible once you click the Ok button.
- Copy these keys and paste them in the respective fields of the Connect to MessageMedia window in Quickwork:
- Click the Link account button. Your MessageMedia account will get connected successfully.