This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Zoho Books and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Zoho Books account
To connect your Zoho Books account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Zoho Books app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Zoho Books window will pop up asking you to select the Country Code of your Zoho Books account:
- The Country Code is basically the domain name of your Zoho Books account in which you have logged in.
- To get this domain name, log in to your Zoho Books account using a registered email address and password or through Google Sign In.
- Once logged in, check the web URL. It displays the domain such as zoho.com, zoho.in, or zoho.eu.
- Select the appropriate Zoho Books domain in the Country Code field:
- Now click the Link account button. The ZOHO permissions window will pop-up asking Quickwork Automation would like to access the account information. Click the Accept button:
- Your Zoho Books account will get connected successfully and the input fields of your selected action will get populated automatically:
Please sign in to leave a comment.