This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between iContact and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- iContact account
To connect your iContact account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the iContact app from the App drop-down field under the Event or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to iContact window will pop up containing the Application ID, Application username, and Application password fields:
- You'll get all the above credentials in one window. To get them, log in to your iContact account. On the dashboard, click the profile image icon on the right-hand side corner of the screen and select the Settings and Billing option. Then click the iContact Integrations option:
- Then click the Create button associated with the Custom API Integration tab:
- The Custom API Integrations window will appear displaying the credentials. Copy them and click the Save Changes button:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to iContact window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your iContact account will get connected successfully.