This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between WhatsApp by MessageBird and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- MessageBird account
To connect your MessageBird account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the WhatsApp by MessageBird app from the App drop-down field under the Event or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to WhatsApp by MessageBird window will pop up containing the API key fields:
- To get the API key, log in to your MessageBird account. You can use a registered email ID and password or any of your Google accounts to sign in successfully. Once logged in, scroll down the dashboard and click the Developers icon (</>) located on the left-hand side panel:
- Click the API access tab and click the Add access key button as shown in the previous screenshot.
- Give a name to the access key and select the Live option from the drop-down menu:
- Now click the Add button. The requested API key will be generated. Click the Show key button to view:
- Copy this key and paste it in the API key field of the Connect to WhatsApp by MessageBird window:
- Click the Link account button. Your MessageBird account will get connected successfully.