This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Acronis Agent Management and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Acronis Agent Management account
To connect your Acronis Agent Management account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button, and choose the Acronis Agent Management app from the Apps drop-down menu. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Acronis Agent Management window will pop up containing the Username, and Password fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Acronis Agent Management account. Confirm your account by clicking on the CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT button on the email received on the registered email ID:
- Now, go to the Acronis developer portal and click on the Sandbox option from the top navigation bar, then scroll down and click on the Request access button:
- Once you have logged in, click on the profile icon placed in the top right corner of your screen and click on My Settings and a new window will appear:
- Copy the Login detail displayed on the screen. Use that as your Username. The Password is the password used to login with your Acronis developer account:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Acronis Agent Management window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Acronis Agent Management account will get connected successfully.