This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Amadeus and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Amadeus account
To connect your Amadeus account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Amadeus app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Amadeus window will pop up containing the API key, API secret, and Environment fields:
- You'll get the API key and API secret in one window. To get them, log in to your Amadeus account, Click the profile name on the top right-hand side corner of the screen and select the My Self-Service Workspace option:
- Click the Create new app button:
- Name the app and click the Create button:
- You’ll be redirected to your newly created app window. Scroll down to the API Keys section. You’ll get the API key and API Secret for the sandbox environment. To get the credentials for the production environment, you need to have a subscription plan as mentioned in the window:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Amadeus window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Amadeus account will get connected successfully.