This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Analyze Media by Dolby.io and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Analyze Media by Dolby.io account
To connect your Analyze Media by Dolby.io account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Analyze Media by Dolby.io app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Analyze Media by Dolby.io window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your Dolby.io account. Click on the My First App option from the left panel of the screen. Further, select the API Keys option. Copy the Consumer key displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied key in the respective field of the Connect to Analyze Media by Dolby.io window:
- Now, click the Link account Your Analyze Media by Dolby.io account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.