This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between BigCommerce and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- BigCommerce account
To connect your BigCommerce account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the BigCommerce app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to BigCommerce window will pop up containing the Store hash and Access Token fields:
- To get the above credentials, log in to your BigCommerce account. Click on the Advanced Settings option from the left panel of the screen:
- Now, click the API Accounts tab and click the CreateAPI Account. Then, select the Create V2/V3 API Token option from the drop-down menu:
- Enter a suitable name for your API token, copy the Store hash from the API path, set the OAuth Scopes to modify for products, and click on the Save button:
- Copy the Access Token displayed on the screen, and click on the Done button:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to BigCommerce window:
- Now, click the Link account Your BigCommerce account will get connected successfully.