This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Cloudinary and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Cloudinary account
To connect your Cloudinary account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Cloudinary app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Cloudinary window will pop up containing the Cloud name, API key, and API secret fields:
- To get the cloud name, log in to your Cloudinary account. Copy the Cloud name, API key, API token specified under the Account Details section on the dashboard:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Cloudinary window in the respective fields:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Cloudinary account will get connected successfully.