This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Cloverly and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Cloverly account
To connect your Cloverly account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Cloverly app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Cloverly window will pop up containing the Private key field:
- To get the Private key, log in to your Cloverly account. Click on the API Keys option present on the left. The Private Key will be displayed on the screen:
- Copy the private key and paste it in the Private key field in the Connect to Cloverly window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Cloverly account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.